If you want users to be able to orientate a bit more inside the virtual tour, you always can add a floorplan.
- First you go to the tour in EDIT MODE by clicking on EDIT TOUR.
- You'll see two columns at the right side of your screen. One with the all the spots listed in the tour, and one with the floorplans.
To add a floorplan, simply click on the + sign at the top right.
- Give the floorplan a name and select a picture from your computer. Then drag the handles of the area you want to select and click Crop Image.
- Click Save to confirm the image you selected
- Now you will see the floorplan at the left. You can drag and drop images from the Gallery to the floorplan. Once released they will become a link on the floorplan
- Now your customers can view the floorplan you just added in the online viewer by clicking on the floorplan button at the top left