Short: go to "showcase" editor and find the Map tab to edit the experience.
Once you're in the map tab of the showcase editor, please locate the following features:
- Draw polygons - top right of the map view
- Edit minimap - edit pencil icon in center of your screen
- Add Media spots - right hand side media panel
The polygon tool allows you to highlight your real estate project on the map, so your prospects know exactly what area is up for sale.
- Click on the polygon tool on the top right
- Click on the map to start drawing
- Double click to close a polygon
- Click on the polygon tool again to stop drawing.
You can also
- Move a polygon by dragging it
- delete a polygon with the delete bucket.
Editing the Minimap
With this feature you can edit what people see on the minimap when they open your showcase.
- Click on the pencil icon floating above the square border in the center of the map
- scroll to zoom in or out
- Use the mouse to move
- ✔️ or ❌ to confirm or cancel the update.
Adding Media spots
Adding media spots allow your prospects to get a good idea of the dimensions of your project. By adding your renders on the correct place on the map view, they can virtually jump around and create a mental picture of the project, without investing in expensive 3D viewers.
To add & edit spots
- Locate the media panel to the right
- Drag-n-drop a media item
- Hover over the newly create spot
- Edit the orientation
- Click again to confirm